Super Team

High Class Facilities
Read More
Quality Food & Beverage
Read More
Join Our Membership
Read More

Royal Perak Golf Club began as Ipoh Golf Club (IGC), a humble nine-hole course on the Race Course, before the turn of the last Century. In 1932, as a result of the growing membership, 180 acres of land were acquired along the then Tiger Lane to construct an 18-hole golf course, and a new improved clubhouse added.

During the turbulent World War II years the Clubhouse and the Golf Course land were used to serve interests of the Occupying Japanese Forces. Post-War, the scale of destruction of the Club resulted in the IGC Committee seeking and getting the help of the Perak Turf Club (PTC) to resuscitate the Club. By 1947, the golf course was again in play and a new body called the Ipoh Sports Club was formed to run the course.